Remedies or Bonuses: The Carrot or the Stick?
Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
What are the pros and cons of bonuses and incentives? And which works best, remedies or bonuses? John Conery, Associate General Counsel Operations, Cameron, discusses how to promote performance of contracts by addressing the remedy structure.
This was recorded at the 7th Annual Contract Risk Management for Oil and Gas event.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below