CAPEX Project Overruns: Tackling The Lasting Negative Effects Of Risk
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
At a time when commodity prices are changing in unpredictable cycles and directly impacting profit margins, there’s increasing pressure to deliver capital projects on time and on budget.
This white paper examines how owner operators and EPCs can cut project overrun, boost profits and enhance business reputation by deploying a robust contract risk management platform.
Such an approach enables decision makers to improve communication, manage change requests, flag risks early and constantly monitor risk – with the confidence that a clear, in-depth audit trail can provide essential defense against any litigation.
This white paper assists owner operators & EPCs to:
- Analyse the causes of overruns - factors we can and can’t influence.
- Review the implications of the lasting negative effects of overruns.
- Suggest a robust process for managing unplanned change requests.
- Analyse the impact of the project and cost overrun risks.
- Build a tangible case for a robust contract risk management system.
|Click the red button to download your FREE copy of the white paper|