[eBook] Oil & Gas Transportation and Logistics Speakers Profiled
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
The Future Of Road and Rail Infrastructure For North American Oil and Gas
The North American oil and gas industry has been revolutionized in the last decade as new, unconventional reserves in remote locations become commercially viable. As pipelines remain at capacity, however, bottle necks have appeared in the supply chain, forcing producers and refiners to look for alternative delivery methods.
The Oil & Gas Transportation and Logistics Summit will host speakers delivering the very latest road, rail, and infrastructure developments being proposed and constructed for transporting crude to key North American markets. Solutions will be provided for how to select optimal transport options in light of changing prices, market dynamics, regulations and safety.
This introductory speaker guide will provide you with a brief perspective into the caliber and range of our keynote presenters at the upcoming summit. The breadth of our speakers represented includes experts from Brietling Oil and Gas, E-T Energy, Canadian National Railways and Statoil, among others.
Speaker Profiles include:
- Richard William "Ric" McIver Minister of Transportation Alberta Government Canada
- Chris Faulkner, Founder, President and CEO of Breitling Oil and Gas
- Edward Koshka, P. Eng, MBA, Vice President, Operations & Crude Marketing at E-T Energy Ltd
- Joe Kiely, Vice President of the Ports-to-Plains Trade Corridor Coalition
- Mark Luitwieler, Vice President of Operations and Co-Owner of Peaker Energy in Houston, Texas
- Sean Baker, Vice Chair: Operations and Supply Chain at Calgary Logistics Council