ERP For Drilling Contractors - Raising The Standards For Visibility, Performance & Control
ERP for Contractors
Structural, regulatory and commercial changes together with new requirements for operational performance and alterations of customer demands are commonplace to every drilling contractor. Today, international drilling contractors face a situation in which strong growth requires new ways of handling increased pressure on human resources, equipment utilization, and assets performance.
What to do then? Companies that strive to be successful in this project- and contract-oriented business must be able to quickly recognize and act upon industry changes and changes within on-going projects and contracts. Consequently, capabilities for managing change, meeting visibility and traceability demands, and supporting the entire asset and project lifecycle become key.
Information technology can play a major role for Enterprise resource planning (ERP) contractors in fulfilling the above challenges, but many drilling and ERP contractors still struggle with fragmented business solutions and lack the necessary holistic approach. This whitepaper emphasizes areas of particular importance and what you must consider and account for when selecting a solution for ERP contractors.
Hopefully, it can shed some light on matters that affect one of your business’ most important decisions including:
- Visibility & traceability in the value chain
- Financial management & control
- Projects at the core of the business
- New builds & modifications
- Enterprise asset management
- Management of subcontracts
- Operations planning
- Full supply chain, including offshore logistics
- Off- and onshore data communication
- Regulatory compliance, QA and HSE
- Usability drives productivity
- Mobility drives efficiency and better decision-making
|Click the red button to download your FREE copy of the white paper|
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.