Oil and Gas Technology: Challenges & Opportunities For Fibre Optics
Part of the Oil and Gas Technology series
As the oil and gas industry functions in some of the harshest and most isolated environments on the planet, companies require their data transmission equipment to display extreme environmental durability as well as being able to accurately transfer the vast amounts of data coming out of the emerging digital oilfields the world round.
In this piece, we look at the opportunities and challenges that oil and gas organisations are dealing with when switching over to fibre optic future.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below