OIL & GAS QUARTER IN REVIEW: BLOOD BA’ATH - The ISIS Crisis & The Death Of The Healed
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
A Note From The Editor…
The second quarter of 2014 started with the continuation of some familiar themes: the crisis in Ukraine and strife in the Middle East.
Percolating violence in Eastern Europe has brought the central players in The Great Game of geopolitics into evermore fractious interaction.
The war in Syria has spilled into neighbouring Iraq and metastasised into the Islamic State under the self-appointed Caliph Ibrahim, the first man to take that title since the end of the Ottoman Empire.
As these grand events are being played out on the global chessboard, the Bakken oilfield yielded its billionth barrel, the world’s biggest sporting event kicked off in Brazil and Sino-Russian relations became $400 billion closer with the flick of a pen and a firm handshake.
Roll on Q3….
IN THIS EBOOK:
- The Donetsk Domino Effect As Russia Goes Napoleonic?
- Sorry, did you say "Shell" or "Shelved"?
- Hold On, Did The Cold War Just get Arctic?
- Multilateral Sanctions, Multinationals & Ire-Breathing Dragons
- Bakken The Game - A Billion Reasons Why
- It's Not Always About Profit In The People Game
- The Irresistible March Towards Oil Desert?
- Russia, China & Plans For Playground Expansion
- Nat Gas Set To Dethrone King Coal?
- World Cup 2014 – The Energy Tournament?
- The ISIS Crisis & The Death Of The Healed
- The Kurdish Conundrum – The World's Newest Oil State?
- ISIL, ISIS, IS - A Thorn By Any other Name Still Draws Blood
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below