Asset Integrity Management Summit Stavanger 2013
The role of the Asset Integrity Management has recently grown in complexity encompassing new cross functional disciplines alongside the more traditional duties, hence OIl & Gas IQ presents to you Asset Integrity Management Summit which is taking place on 28 - 30 January, 2013 in Stavanger, Norway exploring this new complexity within the industry
Top reasons to attend the event :
- Learn how to Optimisie performance within your facility with innovative asset maintenance & inspection programmes
- Know about the New technologies and strategies to implement alongside your current corrosion plans
- Get Cutting-edge risk management software solutions to aid in regulating operations and boost performance
- Overcome obstacles to operational superiority and extend the life of aging assets
- Explore how strengthening safety and operations can reduce human error
Expert Speakers Include :
- Elena Alina Nistor,HSE&Q Manager, Svenska Petroleum Exploration AS
- Stig Stellberg, Compliance and Leadership Manager, Statoil
- Gerhard Ersdal, Principal Engineer, Petroleum Safety Authority Norway
- David Rodrigues de Miranda, Asset Manager - UK Pipelines, Gassco
- Yousif Rahim, Leader HSE OMT/MOD, Statoil ASA
Benjamin Franklin tells us that the only two certainties in life are death and taxes. In the life of a platform two other constants take hold: ageing never ends and rust never sleeps.
By viewing this essential framework, you will discover "What are the right questions to ask to increase the life of your assets?". Download it now.
In this whitepaper, we look at importance of instituting a clear policy and strategy for asset management that will lead to economic success.