[INFOGRAPHIC] Costs & Strategies To Optimise Plant Maintenance
In this infographic from Mirage machines get the facts on cost, strategies and plant optimisation.
As well as learning which power plant types are the most expensive to maintain and the key benefits of maintenance planning find out what proportion of typical maintenance activities are deemed unnecessary.
Key points include:
- The 4 types of maintenance manager you might encounter
- The 6 classes of maintenance strategies
- Fail to plan? The importance of planning, when maintenance work is planned can see utilisation of resources increase dramatically
- Ranking the most 4 expensive industry plant types: nuclear, fossil steam, hydro eclectic and gas turbine
- The 4 key pillars of successful plant maintenance optimisation: Advanced Maintenance Strategies, Work Process, People Management, Tools & Technology
Have Your Say!
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the Comments below or via Twitter or LinkedIn