Offshore Safety Stavanger 2013 - Oil & Gas Industry Event Preview
18 - 20 November, 2013 | Stavanger, Norway
Ensuring HSE Excellence on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
Oil & Gas IQ is proud to announce that Offshore Safety Stavanger - the dedicated HSEQ event dealing specifically with health, safety, environmental and quality challenges within the Norwegian Continental Shelf - will be coming to Stavanger this 18-20 November 2013.
This must attend event is for those eager to keep abreast of developments within the offshore safety space specific to Norway, and to achieve HSE operational and managerial superiority, with expert speakers from industry-leading organisations.
Key Themes To Be Explored
- Legislative, policy and regulatory changes and their effect upon operations: Stay up-to-date of the legislation that affects you.
- Maintenance of HSE standards, with a dwindling workforce: How can you maximise standards with a limited pool of talent?
- Safety challenges in the Far North (Barents Sea, Svalbard and beyond): Informative sessions covering Northern frontiers, and the HSE challenges that accompany them.
- Offshore crisis communication: discover the most up to date methodology, with case study led presentations.
- Human factors related to offshore safety: learn to eradicate the 'weak links' in the 'HSE chain' and develop a culture of safety.
Offshore Safety Expert Speaker Line-Up
HSEQ Project Leader
Principal Engineer – Logistics and Emergency Preparedness
Norwegian Petroleum Safety Authority
Head of HSE - Norway
National Oilwell Varco
HSE New Initiatives and Change Management Manager
Head of Dept of Work Psychology and Physiology
National Institute of Occupational Health (STAMI)
Arntzen de Besche
Norwegian Union of Energy Workers
Safety Training Advisor