Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
CO2 pipelines are useful for enhanced oil recovery projects. Other benefits? Not only are CO2 pipelines cleaner and better for the environment, but they are also safer. CO2 pipelines are less likely to explode than other types of pipelines.
In this podcast Robert Nordhaus, Member, Van Ness Feldman, PC, discusses the many of using CO2 pipelines in EOR projects, as well of some of the liabilities.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below