Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Subscribe
Dr Katherine Mearns, Senior Lecturer at the University of Aberdeen, joins Oil & Gas IQ to discuss her paper on situational awareness in offshore crews. She summarises the background, the concept, the research and the findings, before discussing the lessons operators can potentially take away from it.
She also offers her opinion on the offshore industry with regard to safety and the human factors involved. The interview closes with a discussion on the other studies that Dr Mearns has been involved with in the offshore industry, and areas of the oil and gas industry she would like to explore in the future.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below