Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
Morten Nielsen, Operation Integrity Supervisor at Hess, talks to Oil and Gas IQ about evaluation of design parameters and monitoring to allow lifetime extension of ageing pipes and guard against defects.
He highlights the importance of a risk-based approach and talks about the monitoring and inspection systems used by Hess. Other talking points in the interview include how to achieve maximum operational performance without compromising the integrity of the pipeline transport system and technological advances which could benefit the industry.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below