Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Subscribe
In this exclusive interview, Oil & Gas IQ speak with Dr. Ashutosh Karnatak, Executive Director of Projects at GAIL Ltd about pipeline expansion in India.
With the ever growing population and emerging economic spending power of South Asian countries, energy needs are increasingly on the rise.
Countries in the Indian sub-continent are progressively looking towards natural gas as a cheap and clean alternative to conventional fuels like coal, and in accordance with this, thousands of transmission pipelines are being laid to supply the demand.
In the course of his interview, Dr Karnatak touches on:
- The technicalities of GAIL’s MC³E² project management framework
- How the MC³E² framework has lead to quantifiable quality improvement
- The problems and solutions of land purchasing in the pipelines domain
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below