Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
The BP Deepwater Horizon oil spill has turned the whole oil industry on its head. The oil spill is currently the greatest environmental disaster in US history, and caused the loss of many lives. But what caused this oil spill? Was it the fault of the industry?
Raymond Holroyd, an offshore oil worker from Unite Union, speaks with Jessica Livingston of Oil and Gas IQ on why the oil industry needs to be regulated, and talks about the safety procedures on oil rigs. As a former BP employee, Holroyd addresses the BP oil spill and provides his thoughts on what went wrong.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below