Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
Was the May 20th BP oil spill preventable? What could have been done to save those workers; and why aren't safety procedures on the oil rigs universally regulated?
In this podcast Bill Cambell, a former charter engineer for Shell, gives his opinions and speculations on the Deepwater Horizon disaster. Cambell explains how methane gas—the number one killer on oil rigs—escapes and what can be done to prevent this.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below