The Challenges of Extending the Life of Topsides Equipment: It's Not Just Corrosion Related
Many of the Licence Holders and offshore operators are requiring their offshore installations to operate for 20-30 years beyond their original design life, whilst continuing to meet business and regulatory requirements for reliability and safety.
The longer term viability of the field and the remaining life of the jacket are the fundamental considerations. The topsides equipment is also a major consideration.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below