Understanding Motivational aspects of Engineering Maintenance
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
In this presentation from the inaugural HPI Engineering Maintenance Summit India, P.K. Thakur, Dy. General Manager (MM) of Engineering Services at ONGC, Mumbai talks about how employee motivation and buy-in can be one of the determining factors in a water-tight maintenance framework.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below