Oil and Gas Production: Five Ways To Ensure Your EPC Megaprojects Don’t Fail
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Power consumption has grown in Kuwait by 2.5% year on year, so the tiny Gulf nation is investing huge amounts into upcoming EPC projects including the development of its northern gas fields, construction of the fourth refinery project which aims to build a 615,000 bpd refiner, whilst the Ministry of Electricity and Water (MEW) is currently planning for a second privately financed power and water project.
With so many megaprojects in the pipeline, and the rate of failure in delivery so high in the oil and gas sector, we outline five ways in which you can ensure that multi-billion dollar ventures do not end up as high-priced fiascos.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.