Oil and Gas Production: Five Ways To Ensure Your EPC Megaprojects Don’t FailAdd bookmark
Power consumption has grown in Kuwait by 2.5% year on year, so the tiny Gulf nation is investing huge amounts into upcoming EPC projects including the development of its northern gas fields, construction of the fourth refinery project which aims to build a 615,000 bpd refiner, whilst the Ministry of Electricity and Water (MEW) is currently planning for a second privately financed power and water project.
With so many megaprojects in the pipeline, and the rate of failure in delivery so high in the oil and gas sector, we outline five ways in which you can ensure that multi-billion dollar ventures do not end up as high-priced fiascos.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below