On This Day in Oil & Gas: February 1st - European Football Transfer Window
February 1st, 2013 - At 12am Central European Time this morning, the Euro Football Transfer window slammed shut. In total, the world's four biggest leagues, the English Premier League, La Liga in Spain, Italy’s Serie A and Germany’s Bundesliga, spent a cumulative total of €272 million ($372 million) in a mad month of horse trading.
Now if that money were translated into crude at the current going price, it could buy 3,219,385 barrels of the black stuff. That’s roughly the daily consumption of India, and more than every African nation combined. I will leave you decide which one is more useful to humanity!
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below