Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Subscribe
Andrew Picken speaks with Jessica Livingston of Oil and Gas IQ. Picken is a London-based partner in McGrigors LLP's Business Crime & Commercial Fraud Team.
In this podcast, Picken describes how the Bribery Act, as well as IRPSA (sanctions in the United States and the UK against Iran), will affect the oil and gas industry. Additionally, Picken touches on the recent anti-trust acts.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below