Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Subscribe
In this exclusive interview with Oil & Gas IQ’s Bryan Camoens, Haward Soper Regional Contracts Manager - Middle East and Far East at Shell Global Solutions (Malaysia), gives us his perspective on the challenges in contracting strategies for major complex capital projects.
Haward has 30 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, from rig construction and small gas turbine manufacture to working with oil and gas majors. He has held senior posts in commercial, contracting (including export control), legal and procurement functions.
He has presided over the creation of multi-jurisdictional, multi-language contracts and describes himself as "slightly obsessed by the drafting of consequential loss clauses."
In the course of this interview, Haward focuses on:
Optimal strategies for major complex capital projects
The best methods for covering consequential losses
- The top 3 considerations for avoiding the worst of all liabilities
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below