BP on the UK Bribery Bill: What it Means for Anti-corruption Compliance in Corporations
Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
Tim Langton, VP Compliance and Ethics, Exploration and Production, Group Compliance and Ethics, BP, discusses the UK Bribery Bill and what it means for anti-corruption compliance. Langton gives a recap of the main offences of the bribery bill, such as giving and receiving a bribe. He speaks on the reach of this bill as it relates to oil and gas companies.
Watch the video, recorded at the 2010 Internal and Regulatory Investigations in Oil and Gas conference to find out more about the UK Bribery Bill.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below