Drafting and amending energy contracts for a post-Macondo world
Speaking at Oil & Gas IQ's 8th Advanced Contract Risk Management for Oil & Gas event in Houston, Glenn R. Legge, Partner at Legge, Farrow, Kimmitt, McGrath & Brown L.L.P talks about the state of contemporary contract risk management in the wake of the Gulf of Mexico disaster.
In the course of his presentation, Glenn covers pressing issues in the areas of:
- Risk allocation among operators and contractors with regard to new BOEMRE regulations
- Pollution and Force Majeure clauses seen in the harsh light of recent events in the Gulf of Mexico and ruction in North Africa
- Amending energy contracts after the Macondo crisis – the carrot and the stick
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.