Examining recent events in the oil and gas industry to identify potential contracting risks
By entering in your information and submitting the form, you give the sponsor permission to contact you regarding their product.
Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download.
Speaking at Oil & Gas IQ's 8th Advanced Contract Risk Management for Oil & Gas conference in Houston, Fred Crowder, Senior Attorney for BP presents his findings after examining recent events in the oil and gas industry to identify potential contracting risks.
In the course of his presentation, Fred touches on:
- Anticipating changes in regulations and what this will mean for all parties in making contracts
- The scope of the current pollution clauses in the oil and gas business
- The future for insurance and the risks therein
- The legal basis and potential provisions for replacing operators
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below