FCPA Compliance: Update on FCPA Enforcement Activity and Investigative Techniques Being Employed by US Regulators
James Noe, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Hercules Offshore Inc., spoke at the Internal and Regulatory Investigations in Oil and Gas 2010 conference on FCPA enforcement activity and investigative techniques employed by US regulators. Noe focuses his attention on the Department of Justice, as well as international issues the FCPA focuses on.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.