How to React Swiftly to the Changing Oil and Gas Contractual Landscape
Darrel Froehlich, Advanced Contracts Procurement Specialist, Marathon Oil, speaks on model contract review boards, ways to ensure practical relevancy of contracts by looking at cross-functional teams in the internal contract review process and how to react swiftly to changing contractual landscapes.
This video was recorded at the 7th Annual Advanced Contract Risk Management for Oil and Gas conference.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below