Intellectual Property Rights: It's a Balancing Act
If an operator and a contractor have developed a piece of technology together, who should own the intellectual property rights? In this video from the 7th Annual Contract Risk Management for Oil and Gas conference, Glen Legge of Legge, Farrow, Kimmit, McGrath & Brown LLP, asks this question in a round table discussion.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.