CONTRACT DRAFTING: 84% Of Lawyers Still think Macondo Is A Factor
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
As oil and gas companies the world over are reaping the whirlwind and living the boom times, so are the companies that broker the deals and seal the mergers – law firms.
Although the money has kept on rolling in, the contracting landscape has not been all plain sailing as our latest industry survey shows.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.