[EBOOK] Understanding Modular Construction & Prefabrication
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
In this eBook Hannah Hager speaks to Ross Harper, Module Consultant at Spectra Energy. Ross breaks down the complete modular construction and prefabrication process, including the challenges that each phase and how they are addressed.
Problems include FEED, redundant changes in the process design and P&IDs and surplus of scaffolding.
In this eBook:
- What details and decisions need to be regularly addressed throughout the modular process
- What are the challenges that arise at each phase and how are they addressed
- How can you ensure that your projects stay on-time and on-budget
- How long is the average build project
- What percentage of construction is already completed by the time the modules arrive on site
- How much money is saved during the modcon and prefab process
- How much time is saved during the modcon and prefab process
Hannah Hager is the Online Content Manager at IQPC