Four Hurdles To Jump For A Successful City Gas ProjectAdd bookmark
In Asia, city gas projects could be the key to catering for the energy needs of an additional 680 million urbanites by 2050 across a region where up to 1 billion people are making less than $2 per day.
We look at some of the biggest challenges facing the roll-out of world-class city gas distribution (CGD) frameworks, and solutions for how developing nations can get ahead of the game.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below