HPHT Operations: Current Trends and Biggest Challenges
High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) wells are at the forefront of oilfield technology and the quest for oil in an age of growing scarcity.
Find out why cement, seals and staff are the most important issues for this sector in this comprehensive survey report.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.