Temporary Power Systems - A Critical Lifeline For Projects In All Environments
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Working efficiently and safely during commissioning and decommissioning, operations, planned maintenance and emergencies, necessitates a whole range of specialist equipment required for working both on and offshore - and the certified personnel to operate and maintain equipment throughout the duration of your project.
In this whitepaper we look at a whole range of onshore and offshore generator hire and temperature control packages, to power generation packages for the construction, commissioning and crucial integration phases on offshore platforms and FPSOs.
We look at:
- Power for early production
- Power for main facilities during hook-up and commissioning (HUC)
- Power during construction phase of a project
- Emergency power due to power generation failure
- Power for main operations
- Load testing services for main power generation
Who is this for?
- ROV Managers
- Project Managers
- Technical Managers
- Technical Superintendent
- Drilling Superintendent
- Operations Managers
- Rig Managers
- Rig Superintendent
- Project Manager/Director
- Commissioning Manager
- Lead Commissioning engineer