Temporary Power Systems - A Critical Lifeline For Projects In All Environments
Working efficiently and safely during commissioning and decommissioning, operations, planned maintenance and emergencies, necessitates a whole range of specialist equipment required for working both on and offshore - and the certified personnel to operate and maintain equipment throughout the duration of your project.
In this whitepaper we look at a whole range of onshore and offshore generator hire and temperature control packages, to power generation packages for the construction, commissioning and crucial integration phases on offshore platforms and FPSOs.
We look at:
- Power for early production
- Power for main facilities during hook-up and commissioning (HUC)
- Power during construction phase of a project
- Emergency power due to power generation failure
- Power for main operations
- Load testing services for main power generation
Who is this for?
- ROV Managers
- Project Managers
- Technical Managers
- Technical Superintendent
- Drilling Superintendent
- Operations Managers
- Rig Managers
- Rig Superintendent
- Project Manager/Director
- Commissioning Manager
- Lead Commissioning engineer
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.