Three Things OSV Owners Need To Know When Signing Contracts With E&Ps
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
In the world of offshore vessels, the livelihood of OSV owners is dependent on getting contracts from E&Ps. Such contracts guarantee a stable source of income, and can also lift the profile of an OSV owner in the industry to attract more work and contracts.
We ask a 20-year veteran of the OSV scene, how owners can get the best out of their contracting relationships.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below