Three Things OSV Owners Need To Know When Signing Contracts With E&Ps
In the world of offshore vessels, the livelihood of OSV owners is dependent on getting contracts from E&Ps. Such contracts guarantee a stable source of income, and can also lift the profile of an OSV owner in the industry to attract more work and contracts.
We ask a 20-year veteran of the OSV scene, how owners can get the best out of their contracting relationships.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.